Alright undergrads, here’s your chance to get some of that “real world experience” everyone keeps talking about. Schaefer Advertising Co. is looking to fill our Summer 2014 account service internship.
We’re a close-knit Fort Worth agency that takes both work and play pretty seriously. We serve a diverse group of clients in a variety of industries, including consumer, healthcare, travel & tourism and business-to-business. That’s just another way of saying that you’ll never be bored.
This isn’t one of those internships where you sit on Facebook all day (unless you’re doing research). Your internship at Schaefer guarantees several things: hands-on, agency-wide experience, face time with real clients and access to all of the coffee, snacks, and Sonic ice you could ever want.
If you’re thinking about making a career out of marketing, Schaefer’s a great place to get your feet wet.
We’re looking for account service intern(s), starting June 2nd for 8 weeks. You’ll work 28-hour weeks, totaling 225 credit hours.
This is an unpaid internship program. However, you’ll get a set stipend throughout your assigned term to help with gas and expenses. This internship program is structured to take advantage of course credit at your university (you must provide paperwork to earn credits).
- Must be a junior or senior level student with the appropriate study major: Strategic Communications, Business, Marketing, Ad/PR
- Must have a 3.0 or higher cumulative GPA
- Involved in extra-curricular, on-campus and community-based activities
- Must be willing to sign a confidentiality agreement
- Must have/provide a valid driver’s license
- Must be available to work the number of hours outlined for the summer
- Must be outgoing and eager to learn the business
- Must take direction well and be detail-oriented and able to multi-task
- Sense of humor is a must
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org (subject: 2014 Summer Internship).